Thursday, February 15, 2007

A couple of quick things...

First, THANK YOU Secret Pal for the Gruffalo book. It's not one I'd heard of but I LOVE it!

Secondly, I apologize for being SO, so slack about blogging while we were in country but, our access was sporadic and emailing Grandparents took priority.

Finally, we ARE home with Creecher (aka Lalia Elisabeth) and she's just amazing. Her ability to cope with all of the changes has been absolutely miraculous. We're still trying to settle into a routine of our own and she's still adjusting to the time change (it's 10 hours different from her region) but I'll try to post more about our trip later. For now, here's a quick peek at our girl.


More pics to come...I hope. If only nap time would outlast chore time! And now I hear her stirring again. Maybe she's dreaming of her own pet Gruffalo?

8 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Deb said...

She's adorable. So glad you're save and have her with you. I was begining to wonder.
Congratz

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Brandie said...

Oh she is sooooo cute!!
Congratulations!!
Enjoy motherhood!!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Oh she is beeee-u-tee-full! Welcome home Creecher!!

By the way, forget TV for a couple of years. By the time you get her to bed, you'll be so worn out you won't feel like watching anything!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger mommyto5 said...

Oh she is beautiful! welcome home:)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

She is gorgeous! Congratulations, and welcome home Creecher!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad to see you are safe and sound. Wow, she is beautiful! Enjoy being a mommy!
I am glad you like the gruffalo book, it is one of my favourites. I can't believe how talented the author is with rhyme!
Another parcel on its way soon. Just wanted to send a little something as the BIG parcels take a LONG TIME from FAR AWAY!
Congratulations!!!!
Your SBP

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so adorable. You 2 look great together. Can't wait to see more.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Rhyne & Jake said...

Welcome Home and Happy 1st Birthday Lalia! Hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home