Friday, December 01, 2006

We're coming, Creecher!

We keep talking about flights, layovers, meeting facilitators, and then finally, we'll go to the orphanage and they'll bring her to us. We might as well be talking about space men or the big bad wolf or a moon made out of cheese. When does it feel real?

Please keep us in your prayers as we travel and meet this little girl that we already love. I just can't quite believe that in a few days, we'll be holding a warm, breathing little body that will become our very own. I already want so much for her. I hope we can give her all she needs. I hope she'll be happy and know that she's loved by so many already. I wish she could understand that there's a home here waiting for her. Please, please let everything go smoothly on this trip so we can start on the last leg of this crazy journey.

6 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I hope it feels real soon.
I'll be praying for your flights and everything. Have a very safe trip.
I'm looking forward to hearing about your first meeting. It will be so special.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Everything will be perfect!! I will be praying for safe flights. I can't wait to hear all about your little "Creecher".

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

I'll be praying for a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Lauren & Cupcake said...

We are wondering the samething as our 24 hour countdown to "Cupcake" begins.

Moscow is awesome, we are having fun, adn I KNOW the both of you will have an amazing time!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Congratulations! How exciting!
Laura

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Thinking about you Betsy as your holding your sweet girl! I can't wait to read all about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home