Monday, November 20, 2006

Breathe, don't freak out, breathe...

We got our travel date - we are to be in the region on Dec. 3 and will meet Creecher on the 4th. That's less than 2 weeks AND there's a long holiday weekend in there. But, I'm not panic-ing. I've applied for our visas and the agency is checking on tickets. Our coordinators will help us with hotels and in-country travel. I've got a box of "Trip 1" stuff that I've collected as we ran across it. I've got a suitcase packed with donations for the orphanage. My husband has coordinated with the bank to get the obligatory "new" money. AND...my Anna Language Littles doll arrived in the mail today! I've been getting ready for this for a year - I should be ready. We'll be fine, right? RIGHT?!

4 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Lauren & Cupcake said...

so excited for you. We will be in Moscow at the same time. Also we know a few other families. If youa re spending any extra days in Moscow email if you want to meet

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Sounds like you have in under control. Just breath and you'll have a great time.
I am so excited you finally get to meet your daughter in just a few short days.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Lauri said...

your post brought back all the excitement I remember from Trip 1... you will be fine. Let it all soak in. You have been working so hard towards this moment. Soon you will meet,hold & kiss your daughter

Have a safe trip....

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You will be just fine!! I am so excited for you. How long with will you be there? What a great Christmas present!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home