Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Progress and Caution

Happy Dance going on here. We got the word from our agency that the statute has been signed authorizing the MOE to start the re-accreditation process! Yippee! I'm not sure why it feels good to just be waiting for a different thing, but it does. Any progress is a step in the right direction.

On a less happy note, our agency cautioned us against divulging too much info in blogs. Negative information can be used against any or all of us. Even well-meaning comments can be misinterpreted or taken out of context and used to interfere with the adoption process. While I don't have any negative comments about the country we're adopting from or the officials or orphanages there, I'll try to say as little as possible about them so that I lessen the risk of saying anything that might possibly offend anyone.

Having said that, I feel like I have friends in this bloggy world so I'll try to keep up my blog to share our story without crossing any lines. And I'll DEFINITELY be keeping a check on all of you!

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Brian & Rebeca said...

keep up with your blog and share your story - it will be wonderful to look back and place a "persistance paid off" sign next to it. Waiting - if anything, helps to build character.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great news!!! The wait is so worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home