Monday, October 16, 2006

I did it!

After first lurking and then finally "coming out" to comment on other adoption blogs, I decided to start my own! I suppose this will also help fill the time while we're waiting...and waiting...for our referral. To catch everyone up, we submitted our dossier in Oct. 2005. We've had a couple of referrals, but after consulting with our IA doctor, we felt we had to decline them. There's been no news since March. Our agency's accreditation expired on May 17 (a very popular day for that, I understand). They got their NGO registration in August but no word on accreditation. So now, we're counting the days and watching our paperwork expire and wondering if there's still the slightest chance that we can have our little girl home before Christmas. More to come so check back!

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Lauri said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging... thanks for always commenting on my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home